Oh So Luxurious
We add length & give fullness to your eyelashes. We use our single synthetic fiber polyester thread-like materials, applied individually utilizing your natural lash as base. Bonding them by using cyanoacrylate adhesive. This Adhesive is designed to bond to your natural eyelash, creating a fuller, longer look. Our extensions come in various lengths, and thickness to perfect your everyday needs. No need to waste valuable time massively applying mascara resulting in tarantula legs! Extensions will also give eyeliner effect giving you one less thing to worry about in the mornings.
This painless procedure only takes about an average of 1 – 2 hours for a full set of roughly 30-80 lashes per eye. Eyelash extensions may last from three weeks to six weeks, depending on the cycle of your hair growth. While the artificial lash is placed directly on your natural lash, they both will fall off naturally as your lashes cycle out and regrow. Come in and use that time to treat yourself for a well deserved nap, wake up looking and feeling beautiful. Once you try our eyelash extensions, you wi ll SURELY trash your mascara forever! Fair warning, it’s highly addicting!
Share The Love
…absolutely love my lashes and I owe it all to Sam!
…honest advise when it comes to the length of your lashes & what looks good on you.
…takes the time to get to know you and make her recommendation on what looks best.
After your initial visit make sure you do not get the lashes wet for 24 hours, the glue need at least that amount of time for it to completely bond. Do keep in mind that any changes to the environment does affect the bonding agent. Also any oil product does disolved the glue quicker.
Prior to arriving at your appointment, we ask that you thoroughly remove any mascara or liquid eye liner you have on your eyes. (Or can be removed for small fee.) If your make up is not properly removed, the bonding agent will get mixed with the makeup residue, making it impossible to apply lashes successfully.
Facial and spray tanning can be done 72 hours before or after lash appointment.
- DO keep a towel in easy reach when you shower, to gently pat around your eyes between steps in shower for locating items you need.
- DO our blowdryer technique!
- Use disposable mascara wand to GENTLY brush tips to align lashes if needed.
- The best way to take care of your lashes is to NOT take care of them. The less you touch, the better! Again, DO our blowdryer technique!
- DON’T use cleansers, makeup removers, or moisturizers that contain oil on your eyes. It will loosen the bonding product used to attach your extensions.
- DON’T rub your eyes. Instead, you should get used to patting your eyes very carefully & gently. Doing this is better for the lashes & even more to sensitive skin around the eyes. (It can cause major wrinkles in the future by harsh rubbing)
- DON’T perm or tint your eyelash extensions! No eyelash curlers either!
- DON’T use cotton/Q-tips to remove make up, it will snag on lashes. Instead, use a make-up sponge.
- 1 Week Fill $25.00
- 2 Weeks Fill $50.00
- 3 Weeks Fill $75.00
- Bottom Full Set $20.00
3D - 6D (VOLUME) LASHES
- 1 Week Fill $50.00
- 2 Weeks Fill $75.00
- 3 Weeks Fill $100.00
- 4 Weeks Fill $150.00
- Lash $25.00
- Eyebrows $25.00
- Combo $40.00
- Lips $8
- Eyebrows $12
- Removal $20
- NO REFUNDS.
- Cancellation requires 24 hours advance notification. If not then a deposit will be required on the next visit.
- Your appointment will be rescheduled if you are more than 10 minutes late.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment
- No eye makeup & mascara on day of service.
- Do not get the lashes wet for at least 48 hours for adhesive to completely bond.